About The Grand Museum of Art Board Game – Today is Art Day
From the creators of the iconic Art History Action Figures , Today is Art releases this simple and fun The Grand Museum of Art Board Game. The Museum Director just left, leaving behind an enormous hidden deficit at the Grand Museum of Art. It is up to you and your fellow curators to keep the museum running by increasing visitor attendance. To accomplish this, you must present great exhibitions that will attract crowds of visitors to save the Grand Museum of Art from financial ruin. A game made for 2-4 players, the goal is to earn as many popularity points as possible by collecting works of art and showcasing them in thematic exhibitions. In the end, each player adds up the number of popularity points indicated on completed exhibition cards and all artwork cards (counting cards included in completed exhibitions and any left over. The player then subtracts points from any incomplete Exhibition cards, and the player with the most popularity points at the end of the game wins and becomes the new director of the Grand Museum of Art. More details on Today is Art Day – The Grand Museum of Art Board Game:
- Dimensions: 11″ x 11″ x 2.8″ inches (est)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (est)
- 2-4 Players, Ages 12+
- Game Time Duration: 1 hr (est)
- Content: 1 Game Board; 1 Die; 1 Trivia Booklet; 44 Exhibition, Chance, Insurance, Misfortune; 65 Artworks; 6 Game Instruction Cards and 4 Tokens (Venus de Milo, Victory of Samothrace, David, The Thinker)
- Collect 65 different works of art, put together thematic exhibitions, make exchanges, bid at auctions, steal, and answer smart or silly trivia questions.
- Warning: CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. This is not a toy. It is not designed, nor intended for, children under the age of 12.
- © Today is Art Day Creations Inc. All rights reserved.
- Designed in Canada. Made in China.