About Jean-Michel Basquiat Quick Notes – Notecard Set – Crown
This eye-catching Jean-Michel Basquiat Quick Notes Notecard set by TeNeues features his iconic crown symbol part of his work Untitled (1982). This notecard set includes 20 notecards (displaying 4 Jean-Michel artworks), 20 envelopes and a reusable box with a magnetic closure ideal for keepsakes. These best-selling Basquiat Quick Notes are smaller than standard-sized notecards but they are ideal to convey personal greetings, thank yous, or invitations in a colorful way. Like Andy Warhol and other Pop Artists, Basquiat eloquently critiqued the elitist pedestal of art through his popular culture references and immediately recognizable imagery. Basquiat also presented challenges to the institution of Art, along with the graffiti artist Keith Haring, who both served as intermediary artists attempting to bridge the academically-trained artistic production with that of the intuitive and non-traditional graffiti art. Like Haring, Basquiat also used recognizable symbols and archetypal figures used in other works such as the crown, which is often found on figures he revered or respected. More details on Jean-Michel Basquiat Quick Notes – Notecard Set – Crown:
- Dimensions: 4.8″ x 1.4″ x 5.6″ inches (est)
- Weight: 1 lbs (est)
- Features: Reusable box with magnetic closure, 20 notecards (4 Jean-Michel Artworks x 5), 20 envelopes.
- Publishing Company: TeNeues
- Artwork: Basquiat, Jean-Michel, Untitled (Crown), 1982, Acrylic, Ink, and Collage Paper, 20 x 29 in.
- © Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat