About Artestar – Montana Colors – Jean-Michel Basquiat Spray Can (Argo Blue)
The Spray Can brand Montana Colors partnered with Artestar to produce a series of artist-edition cans including this Jean-Michel Basquiat Spray Can in the color Argo Blue. Jean-Michel Basquiat is one of the best-known artists of his generation. Before his career as a painter began, he produced punk-inspired postcards for sale on the street and became known for the political-poetical graffiti under the name of SAMO. Basquiat’s paintings are typically covered with text and codes of all kinds, a fine balance between seemingly contradictory forces, his art embodies the values and aspirations of young, international urban culture. His career in art spanned the late 1970s through the 1980s until his death in 1988, at the age of 27. More details on Artestar x Montana Colors – Jean-Michel Basquiat Spray Can (Argo Blue):
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x ø 2.7″ inches
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Material: Tin (Spray Can Packaging)
- Color: Argo Blue
- Brand: Montana Colors x Artestar.
- © Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat. Licensed by Artestar, New York. Made in Spain.
- Warning: Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Extremely Flammable. Contents under Pressure. Vapors Harmful. Before using, carefully read cautions elsewhere on the label.