About Andy Warhol Soup Can Red Violet – Mudpuppy 300 Piece Puzzle
This colorful Andy Warhol Soup Can Red violet jigsaw puzzle by Mudpuppy includes 300 pieces, and it features one of Andy Warhol’s iconic 1965 Campbell’s Soup Cans series. This jigsaw puzzle comes packaged in a reusable tin canister, which contains the pieces made in 90% recycled paper and printed with nontoxic inks. Appropriating images from popular culture, Warhol created many paintings that remain icons of 20th-century art, such as his paintings of Campbell’s Soup Cans and Marilyn Monroe. Warhol’s art was a mirror of his time, which is reflected in the mass media images he used in his art to confront aspects of American culture. Warhol said “If you want to know all about Andy Warhol, just look at the surface: of my paintings and films and me, and there I am. There’s nothing behind it.” While his work speaks eloquently of the concerns and issues of its moment, it also has a universality and conceptual power that transcends any particular period of artistic movement. More details on Andy Warhol Soup Can Red Violet – Mudpuppy 300 Piece Puzzle:
- Dimensions (Package): ø 4″ x 5″H (ø 11 x 14 cm)
- Dimensions (Puzzle): 12″ x 20″ (30 x 51 cm)
- Weight: 1 lb (est)
- Color: Red, Violet.
- Materials: Package – Tin; Puzzle – Greyboard, 90% recycled paper, nontoxic inks.
- Ages 6+
- Product adheres to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations.
- ©/®/TM The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.
- Trademarks Licensed by Campbell Soup Company. All Rights Reserved.