About The Ultimate Street Art Coloring Book 1st Edition
Imagine the best 100 street artists in the world collaborating to produce The Ultimate Street Art Coloring Book, all with the purpose of helping you unleash your inner artist! Take iconic masterpieces that now decorate the walls of museums and other locations around the world such as in Miami, New York City and Paris and give them your own spin with this amazing coloring book. With a hardcover and sewn-binding, The Ultimate Street Art Coloring Book includes 140 pages of “no-bleed through” wood-free paper, so you can have fun for hours in an environmentally responsible way. More details on The Ultimate Street Art Coloring Book 1st Edition:
- Dimensions: 11″ x 10″ x 1″ inches
- Weight: 3 lbs (est)
- Materials: Hardcover, matte finish, Sewn Binding, Thick no-bleed through woodfree paper; 140 Pages.
- Author: Diego Orlandini
- Publisher: Aimful Media LLC; 1st edition (April 15, 2018)
- Artists Feature Include: Ron English, Kenny Scharf, D*Face, Vhils, Cryptik, Elle, Saner, Crash, The London Police, Case, Fin DAC, Meres, Daleast, Icy & Sot, Sego, Kashink, Vexta, Beau Stanton, Daze and many more top street artists and muralists worldwide.
- Additional Features: It includes a directory with full-color pictures of the murals and information on the 100+ artists who created them.