About RMN-Grand Palais – Joan Miro Coasters – Box of 12 – Set of 6 (x2)
Réunion des Musées Nationaux-Grand Palais collaborates with Octaevo-Barcelona to produce this Joan miro Coasters box of 12, that includes two sets of 6 melamine coasters displaying two iconic works by the notorious Spanish surrealist artist, Joan Miro, “Azure Gold” (1967), and “Woman, Bird, Star” (1966-1973). Miró was a Spanish painter that combined abstract art with Surrealist fantasy to create his lithographs, murals, tapestries, and sculptures. His mature style evolved from the tension between his fanciful, poetic impulse and his vision of the harshness of modern life. In spite of his fame, Miró, an introvert, continued to devote himself exclusively to looking and creating. More Details on RMN-Grand Palais – Joan Miro Coasters – Box of 12 – Sex of 6 (x2):
- Dimensions (Coasters): ø 3,94″ (10 cm)
- Dimensions (Package): 4″ x 4″ x 2.5″ (est)
- Weight: 3 lbs (est)
- Material: [Box set of 12, two sets of 6.] Melamine.
- Original Artwork: Miró, Joan. Woman, Bird Star. (1966-1973). Oil on Canvas. 245 x 170 cm
- Original Artwork: Miró, Joan. Azure Gold. (1967). (1967) 205 x 173 cm, Acrylic on canvas.