About Piet Mondrian MoMA coaster set
We particularly love this new coaster set of four pieces at Musart. It has been inspired by the work of Modern Artist Piet Mondrian and features replicas of four different artworks:
- Composition with Red, Blue, Black, Yellow and Gray (1921) – MoMA, New York
- Composition in red, blue and yellow (1937-1942) – Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Composition No.II with Red and Blue (1929) – Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Trafalgar Square (1939-1943) – MoMA, New York
Give a total Modern Art look and feel to your friendly reception by combining Mondrian’s coaster set with the matching tumbler set. Use the coaster set in your everyday life to hold any kind of hot or cold drinks or just use them to decorate your desk or coffee table.
- Material: laminated MDF with polypropylene coating and shiny black backing
- Cleaning instructions: Wipe clean
- Dimensions: 3.75″ x 3.75″
About the Dutch painter Piet Mondrian
Mondrian’s footprint in Modern Art is highly recognizable. His perception of pure aesthetic has inspired several post-modern artistic movements such as De Stijl. Mondrian’s work always features a white background with vertical and horizontal black lines and red, blue and yellow geometric shapes. One of his most famous compositions in this style is Composition II in Red, Blue, and Yellow. This Mondrian’s coaster set represents his vision of pure aesthetic on each piece.