About LOQI Recycled Laptop Cover – Basquiat – Crown
Shocking. Expressive. Controversial. Feel the rapid rhythm of Big Apple with the Crown laptop cover, design from Jean-Michel Basquiat. © Jean-Michel Basquiat Foundation. Licensed by Artestar New York.
The New York artist Jean-Michel Basquiat was a significant figure in the transition of graffiti art from a clandestine street activity to mainstream postmodernist art. Being Andy Warhol’s best friend at the time, he is well-known for his raw gestural style of painting with graffiti-like images and scrawled text. More details on LOQI Recycled Laptop Cover – Basquiat – Crown:
- Dimensions: 10.2″ x 14.1″ Inches
- Weight: 3.6 Oz.
- Carries 6.6 Lbs.
- Carries 13″ Inches Laptop and Standard A4 PaperSizes.
- Outer material is made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- Inner material is made of recyclable PE.
- I’m STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- I’m water resistant.
- I’m made using waterless printing.
- I’m sustainable
- LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.