About Keith Haring Spray Montana Colors – Blue
Part of an exclusive Artestar collaboration to produce a series of artist-edition spray cans, including this Keith Haring Spray Can Montana Colors with blue paint. Keith Haring (1958-1990) was one of the most renowned of the young artists whose work responded to the urban street culture 1980’s. Inspired by the graffiti artists whose marks covered New York’s subway cars, Haring began to draw in white chalk over the black paper used to cover vacant advertising panels. The subway became as Haring called it a “laboratory” for working out his ideas. Before his death, Haring started a foundation in his name to maintain and enhance his legacy of giving to children’s and AIDS organizations. Haring died in New York on February 1990 of AIDS at the age 31. More details Artestar Montana Colors Keith Haring Spray Can – Blue:
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x ø 2.7″ inches
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Material: Tin (Spray Can Packaging)
- Color: Blue
- Brand: Montana Colors x Artestar.
- © Keith Haring Foundation. Licensed by Artestar, New York. Made in Spain.
- Warning: Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Extremely Flammable. Contents under Pressure. Vapors Harmful. Before using, carefully read cautions elsewhere on the label.