About Claude Monet Action Figure | Today is Art Day
This Claude Monet Action Figure is part of Today is Art Day’s Art History Heroes Collection, displaying quintessential art history masters in action figures. This Claude Monet Action Figure made in PVC is the perfect gift for any French Impressionism lovers, for it brings iconic key features of the French artist such as a water lily and a frog, based upon Monet’s iconic water lilies series. In addition, this Claude Monet Action Figure is made with heat-reactive paint which changes the jacket and pants’ color with water or air temperature. Also, the Claude Monet action figure includes 10 fun facts about the artist on its box, as well as a cardboard easel and 5 timeless masterpieces from the artist such as:
- Impression, Sunrise, 1872, Oil on Canvas, Musée Marmottan Monet, Paris.
- The Magpie, 1868-1869, Oil on Canvas, Musée d’Orsay, Paris.
- Grainstack (Sunset), 1890-1891, Oil on Canvas, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Bridge Over a Pond of Water Lilies, 1899, Oil on Canvas, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
- Woman with a Parasol – Madame Monet and Her Son, 1875, Oil on Canvas, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
More details on Today is Art Day’s Claude Monet Action Figure:
- Dimensions: 5″H x 3″L x 3″W inches (est.)
- Weight: 1 lbs (est.)
- Materials: PVC, Plastic, heat-reactive paint, cardboard easel, and masterpieces.
- Additional Features: Heat-reactive paint, frog, waterlily, cardboard easel, 5 masterpieces.
- Warning: CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. This is not a toy. It is not designed nor intended for, children under the age of 12.