About Brooklyn Coloring Book (1st Edition) – Diego Orlandini – Aimful Media LLC
Published by Aimful Media LLC, Diego Orlandini releases the first edition of his new coloring book The Brooklyn Coloring Book, with 76 pages for you to unleash your inner artist. The Brooklyn coloring book pays tribute to this dynamic and iconic neighborhood and the incredible graffiti street art that decorates it. you might not be able to snatch a wall with you, but books are indeed a lot easier to carry. Creativity runs in the streets of Brooklyn and now you can be a part of it. Sit back, grab a marker and color away. Let the artwork of wold-famous and local artists from New York, guide you in the path of discovering your inner artist. Printed on high-quality wood-free paper with perforated pages the book is 7.87 x 7.87 inches, making it perfectly portable. It has 76 pages including a full-color directory of the street artists featured in the book. Reimagine the colors of this popular neighborhood and turn it into your own. Relieve stress and engage your creative mind while following the steps of world-class street artists. More details on The Brooklyn Coloring Book (1st Edition) – Diego Orlandini – Aimful Media LLC:
- Dimensions: 7.87 in x 7.87 in (200 mm x 200 mm)
- Materials: 76 premium pages, Spiral-bound for easy folding, Perforated pages easy to detach
- Additional features: Artworks of 48 world-class street artists, Full-color directory
- Author: Diego Orlandini
- Publisher: Aimful Media LLC (1st Edition)
- The book features the works of Brooklyn’s favorite street artists and international muralists such as: Marka 27, Lady Pink, Natalia Rak, Fumero, Chor Boogie, Alice Mizrachi, Shi Ro, Esteban del Valle, Icy and Sot, BKFoxx, ASVP, Denton Burrows, Toofly, Biddle & Frankel, Korelie & SupaKitch, Beau Stanton, Kyle Huges-Orgers, Elle, Lexi Bella, Marc Evan, Chris Pyrate, Hops1, Belowkey, Nite Owl, Rob Anderson, Chris Riggs, Key Detail, Yu Baba & many others.